Moby Wrap Evolution (Viscose/Cotton)
Perfect for newborns, the close cuddle will help you bond your little one – even when you’re on-the-go. It offers an easy-to-use, hands-free way to evenly distribute baby’s weight across your back and hips, making for a comfortable carry and hassle-free adventures. Plus, it will grow with your child until they reach 33 pounds, allowing you to change carrying positions once your little one has grown and gained some head control.
1 in stock
Our award-winning MOBY Evolution wrap is a lighter version of our trusted Classic wrap.
- 70% Viscose / 30% Cotton Knit
- Perfect for newborns – hug them close to your heart
- Grows with baby, from newborn to toddler
- Inward, front and hip carrying positions
- Comfortable to wear
- Hands-free convenience
- Soft, breathable, blended fabric with some stretch
- Encourages parent / child bonding
- Weight Range – 8-33 lbs.
Care and cleaning:
Machine wash cold, gentle or
How to safely position a baby in a sling or carrier
Remember to keep your baby visible and kissable at all times.
- Keep the baby’s face in view.
- Keep the baby in an upright position.
- Make sure the baby’s face is not pressed into the fabric of the carrier or sling, your body, or clothing.
- Make sure the baby’s chin is not pressed into their chest.
- Make sure the baby’s legs are not bunched up against their stomach, as this can also restrict breathing.
- Wear the baby snug enough to support their back and hold onto the baby when bending over so they don’t fall out of the carrier or sling.
- Check your baby often.