Owlet Smart Sock 3rd Generation
Monitor What Matters. Every parent craves reassurance their baby is sleeping soundly. The Smart Sock tracks important wellness data to deliver peace of mind when it matters most.
- For Every Baby and Every Parent. The Smart Sock fits 90% of babies from birth to 18 months, up to 30 lbs.
- Track Through Gentle Motion. The Smart Sock tracks baby’s heart rate and oxygen even when your baby is moving in their sleep, or sleeping in a moving bassinet.
- Sleep More, Worry Less. 94% of parents report better sleep using the Smart Sock knowing they’ll receive notifications if their baby needs their attention.
- Truly Understand Your Baby. Track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen level while they sleep using proven technology to understand your baby’s normal patterns and track their development.
- Review Sleep Insights. Track how long and how well your baby slept and use the data to create new routines as your baby grows.
- Access From Anywhere. View real-time heart rate and oxygen level and receive notifications from any connected device using the Owlet app.
- Safe and Comfortable. Hypoallergenic, low-profile fabric sock wraps comfortably and securely around the baby’s foot while they sleep, and can be worn under footie pajamas.
- Easy to set up. The Smart Sock takes less than 10 minutes to set up and connect to your home Wi-Fi, so you can be ready when you bring Baby home.
- 16 hour battery & quick charge
WARNING: The Smart Sock is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process.
The Owlet Smart Sock is meant for healthy babies up to 18 months of age and the notification thresholds on the Owlet Smart Sock are not as stringent as a medical monitor.
This product is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
- Do not use the Smart Sock as a diagnostic tool
- Do not use the Smart Sock if your doctor recommends the use of a hospital pulse oximeter
- Do not use the Smart Sock if your doctor recommends the use of a hospital apnea monitor
- Do not use the Smart Sock as an excuse for unsafe sleep habits
- Do not use the Smart Sock as a replacement for or in lieu of adult care