No need to pack your trunk, just bring along a WubbaNub Elephant! He’s a true friend for life. Soft floppy ears are the perfect size for little hands to hold onto. The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and easily position to baby.
Out of stock
- NEVER hang a pacifier around an infant’s neck as it presents a strangulation danger.
- ALWAYS REMEMBER to keep ventilation holes clear.
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE an infant when he/she is using a pacifier.
- REMOVE all plastic packaging before the first use.
- STOP USING the pacifier if your baby is teething or more than 6 months old.
- KEEP A CLOSE EYE on nipples and inspect them carefully before each use by pulling in all directions. They can wear out over time and should be replaced at the first sign of wear.
- NOT SHARING IS CARING pacifiers should be reserved for one infant only for safety and hygienic reasons.
- ALWAYS WATCH your baby and children while sterilizing the pacifier with boiled (NOT boiling) water.
- PLEASE NOTE WubbaNubs are designed and recommended for babies ages 0-6 months that are not teething. Regardless of your child’s age, WubbaNub pacifiers are not recommended once your child has begun teething.